A. Current Affairs
- Name the new Chief Economic Adviser to the Government of India.
- Who is the author of the book The Accidental Prime Minister?
- Name the celebrated cricket coach who recently passed away.
- Who is the new Chief Justice of Pakistan?
- Name the person who was given the Best Pulmonologist Award.
- Who is the new Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh?
- Name the liquor baron who has been declared a fugitive economic offender
B. General Awareness
- Which Japanese word means ‘harbour wave’?
- Which capital city is named in honour of Arthur Wellesley?
- Kroon is the currency of which Baltic country?
- Who has been appointed as the new manager of Manchester United?
- Which 1960 Hitchcock movie was based on a novel by Robert Bloch?
- Which West Indian cricketer was nicknamed ‘Super Cat’?
- In Greek mythology, who had to complete the 12 labours?
- Who is called the ‘Metro Man of India’?
C. Logical Reasoning
1. ‘Building’ is related to ‘Architect’ in the same way as ‘Dress’ is related to __.
2. In a certain code, ‘2 9 3’ means ‘roses are red’, ‘6 3 7’ means ‘lotus and roses’, ‘5 2 6’ means ‘have red roses’. Which of the following means ‘and in that code’?
d. Cannot be determined.
e. None of these.
3. Which one is different from the other three?
4. Which one is different from the other three?
5. Find the odd word out.
D. One word substitution
Producing abundantly – Prolific
Living with minimum things – Frugal
Providing protection – Bulwark
Exactly opposite – Antithesis
Accustomed to sitting – Sedentary
Great technical skill – Virtuosity