A. Current Affairs
1. Name the Christian woman on death row since 2010 on charges of blasphemy who was recently acquitted by the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
2. Who is the author of the book Treasured Epistles?
3. Name the world’s largest super computer.
4. Name the person who created history by bagging a sixth World Championship title in boxing.
5. Name the cyclone that recently wreaked havoc in Tamil Nadu.
6. Name the ad guru and theatre personality who passed away in November 2018.
7. Name the NASA spacecraft that had a soft touchdown on the surface of the Red Planet (Mars) in November 2018.
B. General Awareness
1. On which island was Nelson Mandela imprisoned for 18 years?
2. Which scientist named the element Americium?
3. What is the New Zealand men’s basketball team’s nickname?
4. Which country is Lion Air based out of?
5. Jair Bolsonaro is the president of which country?
6. Who wrote the novel Gargantua and Pantagruel?
7. Chuck Robbins is the CEO of which company?
8. Who is the music director of the Tamil movie 96?
C. Logical Reasoning
1. In a certain code language “1 2 3” means “hot filter coffee”; “3 5 6” means “very hot day” and “5 8 9” means “day and night”. Which digit in that language means “very”?
2. In a certain code COURAGE is written as UOCREGA. How is JOURNAL written in that code?
3. If LOGIC is written in a code as BHFNK. CLERK may be written in the same code as:
4. ABDH is related to ZYWS in the same way as EFHL is related to:
5. In a certain code language (i) ‘GUDA BUKA’ means ‘CLEAR WATER’, (ii) ‘PIN GOLA’ means ‘OVERCAST SKY’ and (iii) ‘PIN SAF BUKA’ means ‘CLEAR BLUE SKY’, which word in that code language means ‘BLUE’?
One word substitutions
Of high reputation – Eminent
Completely filled or supplied with – Replete
Choosing at random without careful selection – Indiscriminate
Consuming great quantities – Voracious
Soaked, drenched – Steeped