A. Current Affairs
- Who is going to take over Azim Premji’s mantle as Executive Chairman of Wipro?
- Who is the Home Minister of India?
- Name the Defence Minister of India.
- Name two of the judges recently elevated to the Supreme Court.
- Who won the 2019 French Open Men’s Final?
- Name the ex-CIA officer who was recently given a sentence of 20 years in prison.
B. General Awareness
- Which cartoon character’s brother is called Castor?
- Who was the first speaker of the Lok Sabha?
- Tribhuvandas Patel is associated with which famous dairy brand?
- ChCh is the abbreviation of which city?
- Who manufactures the 737 MAX aircraft that was grounded across airlines recently?
- Who was the first sitting member of the U.S. Congress to be voted President?
- Kesari is a movie about which famous last stand?
- Who wrote The Beautiful and the Damned?
- Kiev is the capital of which country?
- ‘.bs’ is the Top Level Domain for which country?
C. Logical Reasoning
1. If a year starts on a Saturday, then what is the maximum possible number of Mondays in that year?
d. None of these.
2. A train covers a distance between station A and station B in 45 minutes. If the speed is reduced by 5 kms/hr, it will cover the same distance in 48 minutes. What is the distance between station A and station B?
a. 40 kms
b. 80 kms
c. 60 kms
d. 50 kms
D. One word substitution
Unerring, incapable of mistakes – Infallible
Seasonable leafless – Deciduous
Pod-bearing – Leguminous
Long-lasting – Perennial
Of different colours – Variegated