A. Current Affairs
1. Who became an Acharya of Vedic Shastras aged just 14?
2. Name the veteran actor selected for the Dadasaheb Phalke Award.
3. Name the demolition man appointed by the Kerala government to raze Maradu Apartment complexes.
4. Name the three scientists who were awarded the 2019 Nobel Prize for Physics.
5. Who is the author of the book Chandrashekhar: The Last Icon of Ideological Politics?
B. General Awareness
1. Which freedom fighter’s title means ‘accepted by the people’?
2. Which among the Vedas is related to music and melodies?
3. What is the name of the hurricane which recently affected south eastern U.S.?
4. The Ural Mountains form the border between Europe and which continent?
5. What is the name of the rover in Chandrayaan-2?
6. Who directed the movie Gandhi?
7. Who is the only Indian president to serve more than two terms?
C. Logical Reasoning
- There are two examination rooms; A and B. If 10 candidates are sent from Room A to Room B, the number of candidates in each room is the same, while if 20 are sent from Room B to Room A, the number in Room A becomes double the number in Room B. The number of candidates in each room respectively is _.
a. 80 and 100
b. 100 and 80
c. 80 and 120
d. 100 and 60
- If the ratio of the area of two circles is 4:9, the ratio of their circumference is _.
D. One word Substitution
Large, spacious – Commodious
Shift, alternate – Fluctuate
Disorderly hair, clothes – Dishevelled
Unrelieved, as bad as can be – Unmitigated
Out-of-date, obsolete – Antiquated