Here’s your chance to be published in The Teenager Today!
WHAT YOU CAN SUBMIT FOR PUBLICATION
If you have an idea for an article, send it to us along with any previously published writing samples, if any.
If it has a good storyline and interesting characters, we’d love to read your story. Make sure the word count is between 500-800 words only.
Share your thoughts and opinions with teens across the country through your blog-style article.
Poets & Poetry
Do you love writing poetry? Then Poets & Poetry is for you! We only consider original poetry. Keep your poems short.
Show off your photography skills in this column dedicated to young photographers. Send your photographs by e-mail (as attachments); they should be of good resolution and less than 1MB in size.
Do you have a favourite joke that will make everyone laugh out loud? Send it to us and we’ll share it with our readers in Funny Bone.
HOW DO I SEND MY SUBMISSIONS?
E-mail your submissions to email@example.com
- Include the following info: Name, Date of birth, Home address, Phone/Mobile number, Name of your school/college and city.
- If you are on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, share your social media handle with us so that we can collaborate with you on our social media posts.
- Include the following originality statement at the end of each submission: “I hereby certify that the above work is completely original”.
- Writing may be edited and we reserve the right to publish our edited version without your prior approval.
- Any work you submit may be published in The Teenager Today print magazine and/or on our website.
- All works submitted become the property of The Teenager Today and all copyrights are assigned to The Teenager Today. We retain the non-exclusive rights to publish all such works in any format. All material in The Teenager Today is copyrighted to protect us and to exclude others from republishing your work.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Who decides what gets published?
Our editorial team reviews every submission and picks the best for each section of The Teenager Today‘s print magazine and website.
I sent something in a few months ago, but it hasn’t been published.
Due to the large number of submissions we get each month, we can only publish a few of them. Keep reading The Teenager Today (print and website) to see if your submission has appeared.
How will I know if I get published?
If you are published in The Teenager Today‘s print magazine, you’ll receive an e-mail informing you of the same. You will also receive a print and digital copy of the issue in which your work was published. (In case of Teen Point of View and Funny Bone, you will receive only a digital issue).
Who will see my work if it is published?
The Teenager Today goes out to thousands of teens across the country, and is read by parents and teachers. And, of course, thousands more will be able to view your writing and photography on our website.