I am doing my B.Com. (1st year) and simultaneously pursuing C.A. In future, I want to be an entrepreneur. How should I proceed? Are there any P.G. level courses in entrepreneurship in India?
Aishwarya Jain (18) / Bangalore
Masters in Entrepreneurship is specifically designed for graduates who intend to set up an impactful and innovative business. The programme imparts essential knowledge of how to start one’s own business venture and the various facts that influence successful set-up and operations. You’ll learn about the fundamentals of management, human resource development, accounting methods and finance, advertising, marketing and preserving an organization. This programme also gives opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial and managerial skills and may have individual mentoring sessions.
Many institutes offer a one-year PG diploma in Entrepreneur Development, including the following:
- Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai (mkuniversity.ac.in)
- Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal (motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi (iift.ac.in)
- How can I make a career in Geology? - 1st April 2021
- What are the qualifications required to study in a B-school? - 1st April 2021
- I would like to pursue Maths and English for higher studies - 1st April 2021