Roadmap to Success!

Author: Denny Joseph
Publisher: Better Yourself Books
Publication year: 2021
Pages: 119 pages; Price: Rs 140

“Work hard until the lamplight of your study table becomes the spotlight on stage.”

The above line is commonly shared on social networking sites, but how far have young people emulated it? Many teenagers today are unwilling to take risks and work hard, but keep daydreaming of success. It’s time you leave the confines of your comfort zone. Dare to dream but also dare to work hard for it. It’s time to make your dreams a reality and read career coach Denny Joseph’s motivational book Roadmap To Success. It is one of the few books on success that teaches a reader that to be one of the successful 10 per cent, you must NOT do what the other 90 per cent are doing.

The book is written in an easy-to-read manner with 12 core success principles that can lead especially disadvantaged youth to dream big and to go miles ahead. Using motivational quotes from successful persons like Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs, Abraham Lincoln, etc., Roadmap To Success brings out the essence of what it means to achieve success. Success, hard work, diligence, perseverance, patience, commitment, optimism and self-learning are pondered upon.

Denny Joseph’s anecdotes, from his own life and the life of famous personalities in history, make the reader realize that education doesn’t guarantee success but enhances your chances of success. So stop procrastinating, stick to your education, and accelerate your path to success through a goal-directed behaviour. Begin with reflecting on the hard-hitting statements in this small yet impactful book.

You probably spend more time daily being your enemy than your best friend. Toastmaster Denny Joseph is here to change that with his deeply motivating and challenging self-help book that is simple, unpretentious, rich in content, frank, practical, and engaging. Get this liberating book today and change how you treat yourself and your dreams. Remember that there is only one person today standing between your dream and your goal — and that person is you yourself. Read this amazing book, reflect and march on to action-oriented behaviour today and every day.

Available at Better Yourself Books and all St Paul Book Centres in India

Fiza Pathan is an avid reader of books of all genres. She has written award-winning books, novels and short stories, which reflect her interest in furthering the cause of education and in championing social issues.

Fiza Pathan

Fiza Pathan is an avid reader of books of all genres. She has written award-winning books, novels and short stories, which reflect her interest in furthering the cause of education and in championing social issues.